Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications, or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by an engineer or an architect.
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, or tolerances.
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry or printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection. (Using onet27)
Projections Quick View:
National: No Data
Three: Medium Preparation Needed